Thursday, November 5, 2015

8 years of passion to perform

In a women's engagement session yesterday with two of our leaders from the region, someone asked them about their biggest regret in their career. I reflected on the same question and asked myself if I had my share of regrets. And i realized that careerwise, I can't think of any. Not that the road has been smooth the entire time but I just can't think of anything that I would want to change. I am celebrating my 8th anniversary with the bank today. Yes, celebrating is the right word. Work has been such a big part of my life in the past 8 years so it's a blessing to be doing something that gives me a sense of fulfillment. The next 2 years may be bumpy for the organization but I am grateful to have been given a seat in the bus as we go through this journey. I am looking forward to take part in the transformation.


No comments:

Post a Comment